10. Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: It takes its origin from emotions recollected in tranquillity." This is Wordsworth's definition of Poetry. Wher does he give this definition?
11. Poetry is not a formula which a thousand flappers and hobbledehoys ought to be able to master in a week without any trainig." Whose view is this?
12. "Verse is only an ornament and no cause to poetry," Who holds this view?
13. Poetry ' in general sense' may be defined to be the expression of imagination: and poetry is connate with the origin of man. Who holds this view?
14. A great poem is fountain forever over-flowing with the waters of wisdom and delight- a source of an unforseen and an unconceived delight." Who says this?
15. The Greeks called their poets 'Vates'? What is the meaning of this term?
16. As to the poetical character itself, it has no character, the poet has none, no identity- he is certainly the most unpoetical of all God's creatures." Whose observation is this?
17. Which according to you, is the first great Epic?
18. Who is the author of Beowulf?